We focus our efforts on a wide range of project types including land assembly, development, repositioning and renovation. We’re thoughtful about the projects we take on and will make strategic investments ranging from $5M to upwards of $100M.
425 Border Street | 16-unit condo development
- The property closed on December 2018, and is expected to break ground mid 2019.
- Prime location in East Boston, near the waterfront and public transportation.
- Secured the deal through an off-market sourcing relationship.
- Navem won the deal due to our relationships with an off-market broker who knew the owner, a local developer. Our partnership approach also helped win the deal, as we partnered with the developer to finish the full permitting process.
- Navem then fully bought out the local developer. We now control the property and are acting as developer to complete and sell the project.
270 Dorchester Ave | 116-unit condo development, parking and retail
- The property closed in January 2019, and we expect to break ground in the middle of 2019.
- Highly attractive and well-developed area in South Boston, and near Seaport District.
- Navem had direct connection to seller, and was able to secure the deal after a failed transaction with another buyer.
- Navem had been landscaping this highly sought after area of South Boston and is in the process of pursuing other developments in the area.
31-35 Wyoming Ave | 30-unit condo development and retail
- Raw land site signed on October 2018.
- Very attractive commuter site to Boston—the site is located less than 50 feet from major commuter rail station. Condos will cater to commuter population.
- Navem expects to secure project permits in late 2019, and construction will begin in early 2020.
- Navem had a connection to an off-market broker and structured a deal with very limited risk.
- Navem is in the planning and design phase and will soon begin the approval process with the city.
30 Berkshire Street | 3-unit condo development
- The property closed in March 2019, and construction is under-way.
- Located in Cambridge, close to Kendall Square.
- Navem secured the project through an off-market relationship, in an un-marketed deal.
- Navem navigated complex ownership dynamics—purchasing from a condo association after a fire destroyed the prior property. Prior to purchase, the property sat vacant for more than 2 years.
- Navem is looking to rapidly rebuild and deliver a property that will add value not just to its investors, but also to the surrounding Cambridge neighborhood.
23 Upton Street | 3-unit luxury condo development
- The property closed in March 2019, and construction is expected to begin in the middle of 2019. Pre-marketing is already underway, with sellout expected by mid 2020.
- Three luxury condos, with high-end fixtures are planned.
- Located in the highly desired Union Park neighborhood of the South End.
- Navem’s strong community connections within this area helped to secure the deal.
- Navem developed close relationship with selling estate. Property had been vacant for more than 10 years.
457-469 West Broadway | 44-unit condo development, parking and retail
- Navem closed its acquisition on the property in September 2019.
- Fully approved, near-permit ready project expected to begin demo immediately.
- Located in highly active development area, near public transportation and Seaport District.